Pur Water filter with flavor burst ???

agentpleakley

<font color=blue>That would be a misuse of galatic
Anyone have one of these? I'm thinking of investing in one to keep in the fridge to wean my kids off of koolaid, etc. I would love to get the one that attaches right to the kitchen faucet - but I don't think it would work on mine from what I can tell. So, if I get one, it would be the pitcher. Would love to hear comments as to whether it is worth it or not & whether the flavor burst stuff is any good.

IMHO do not buy this! My DH bought it and well.... lets just say the flavor thingy lasted about a week!:sad2: What a waste of money.

I hate flavored water - so I never tried it - so I can't comment on the taste.

IMHO do not buy this! My DH bought it and well.... lets just say the flavor thingy lasted about a week!:sad2: What a waste of money.

I hate flavored water - so I never tried it - so I can't comment on the taste.

Thank goodness I asked on here -- I knew I would get an honest response -- THANK YOU SO MUCH!

We went through 2 of them, before giving up. I like the raspberry flavor, but the unit itself is really poorly constructed and started leaking about a month into use. We have a countertop unit called Innowave now that is connected to the water line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter