puppies

AKLgirl

Mouseketeer
Hi i just got a new puppy!! his name is marshal, he is 7 weeks old andis a golden retriever.he is just the cutest thin.he is sitting at my feet as i type this!!Who else has a new puppy??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

i love puppies. I have an old dog! 15 years old in human years! 102 years old in Dog years(i think :rolleyes: )

My dog is 13 years old... I wish I had a puppy again :goodvibes

AKLgirl aww thats great! congrats!
my family got a puppy when i was born, and me and Princess (the dog) grew up together. aww i loved her!
sadly, she had to be put to sleep three years ago :sad:

anyway... do you have a pic of your new puppy?

hes not potty trained yet, so he has to be put in a kennal every night. he wakes up at 5 am and has to go potty!!! so we have to let him out side.i :love: :love: :lovestruc him so mutch. he loves to play tug-of-war and he already sorta knows how to fetch.

goofyandplutoluver said:
i love puppies. I have an old dog! 15 years old in human years! 102 years old in Dog years(i think :rolleyes: )

105 in dog years.

1 human year= 7 dog years

I have a black lab named Dakota
and We might be getting another black lab / bull mastive with in a month

I have two dogs...

one is like 3 and is so paranoid that she barks at grass...

and then I have my other doggy who just turned one... and she's 85lbs but she'll still jump up and lay on your lap like a little puppy if you let her...
it hurts, but it's cute

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter