Pumpkin Creamer?

Soldier's*Sweeties

DIS Veteran
Has anyone seen any in the stores yet? I've been keeping an eye out and haven't found any... Maybe I'm just missing it?

*** I wish it were available year round like the Peppermint Mocha!

Kroger had the pumpkin spice Coffee-Mate -- regular and sugar-free -- when I went last weekend! I was so excited they actually had the sugar-free!! LOVE that pumpkin spice creamer... :love:

I've seen both at walmart and target. My walmart had the big big bottles with a coupon on it around the neck and was not with the other bottles but on down in the freezer section.

I shop at Wegman's and I love it- with the exception that they NEVER carry new items and they are slow to get seasonal items. I have not seen the Pumpkin creamer there this year yet- and as a matter of fact, their creamer selection has STUNK for the past two weeks that I've shopped. They were not well stocked at all.

SAMs club is the only place that I have found it!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Target. Actually, I am having my cup of coffee now with Pumpkin Spice creamer in it.

I meant to ask this last season Does anyone know if you can freeze these liquid creamers ? :idea:

Yep I freeze mine all the time and when they pumpkin creamers hit the stores my freezer is full of creamers lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter