Pullout Couches -??

Sugar Jones

DIS Veteran
So if I can convince my dh I want to rent points to stay at a DVC during our trip next year.

There will 4 adults and 3 children. I noticed in most 2 bedroom villas there are only two beds & two pull outs. How comfy are the pullouts? One of the adults would need to sleep on a pullout.

My first two choices would be AKV or BWV and neither of them have 3 beds. From what I could see only SS & OKW have that option.

So what do you think? Should we just go with two value or mods as planned?

Opinions on sofa beds are much like everything else, everyone has one. ;)

I personally think they are only comfortable for young children.

If you book at OKW you will get 2 queens and one King and a queen sofa bed and sofa chair.

If you book a dedicated two bedroom at VWL, SSR, BLT, AKV/Kidani Village, you will get two queens and a king and sofa in the living room. Also at BLT and Kidani Village you will get the sofa chair too.

Also at BLT and Kidani village when you book a two bedroom you will get an extra bathroom.

The villas are OKW are huge.

Only at BWV and BCV is there no choice and you will get one king and one queen.

If you are renting from someone that owns at BCV and can book right at 11 months you might get two queens there. There are only 25 of them and they go quickly.

But yes if you are wanting BWV and Jambo House at AKV then you will only get one king and one queen.

My adult son would rather sleep on the floor. He thinks the DVC sofas are hideous.

My best friend and I went last year. She got to stay free since its my DVC points and I gave her the sofa bed. For this year's trip she said she would rather pay for her own hotel room before she would sleep on one again.

I think the pullout couches are fine. They are actually pretty comfortable. And some nights your too tired to care about how comfortable the bed is - you just collapse!!! :goodvibes

-FantasiaMagic pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter