Pulled pork crock pot ~ recipe needed

MsDisney23

<font color=blue>Has cabin fever-induced dreams of
Hi everyone! I am looking for an easy recipe for pulled pork for the crock pot. I will be making my own cole slaw to go with it! :)

When I do pulled pork in the crockpot I just rub cactusd dust (it is a seasoning mix by the makers of Everglades seasoning) on it and then add either 3 cups of apple juice or 1 cup apple cider vinegar and 2 cups water to the pot and then cook till tender.

I usually take one large onion and slice it thinly and place at the bottom of the crock, I then season a boneless pork loin (not shoulder or tenderloin) with salt, pepper and garlic powder thane place on top of the onions. I pour 1/2 a bottle of whatever BBQ sauce you like (I use KC Materpiece Original) and cook on high until it's done (depends on how large a piece of meat you use). I then remove the meat and let it rest, then I take the sauce & put it in a sauce pan and bring to a boil to thicken it a bit and then add the rest of the bottle of sauce and mix all that with the shredded pork.
Remember when using a crockpot that you should only fill the crock 3/4th full and the liquid should only come about 1/2 the way the food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter