Pull Down Bed Weight Limit?

kteesmumma

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know the weight limit on the pull down Bunk bed?

We are gonna have my DD sleep on the top and my DS on the bottom (I cant have him on the top due to low vision issues he has). DD has never been on a bunk bed and she also has Sensory Processing Disorder and tends to get scared over things to the extreme, so in case this happens and we have no other option, DH said he would sleep on the top bunk and DD could sleep in bed with me. Is this something that is possible? I was also wondering do they have cots on the cruise ship? or any other sleeping options for us?

Thanks

We will be on the Magic

I thought I read the weight limit was something like 150 pounds.
But I could be confusing that with something else. Hopefully someone more in the know will chime in.

On DcL i believe the bunks have a tag with a limit on the 220-250 pound range!
Definetly if it is a major concern call and ask they might know!

The notice on the bunk says 220 pounds.

You do know that if DH decides to take the bunk, you can request to have the big bed divided into two twins--you might sleep better that way. They do have roll away cots, but as far as I know, they will put them in HA rooms only as they don't fit in the other rooms.

Have you looked at connecting cabins and possibly doing 2 rooms? This can actually be the same price as one cabin in some cases.

Neither my kids nor wife wanted to sleep on the bunk, so I've done it on 2 cruises. The railing looks a little low for my taste, but I haven't fallen off yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter