Puerto Rico Excursion

faithtrustpixie

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone-

I can hardly believe I'm going to be booking excursions on Sunday!!

Has anyone done the "Castillo San Cristobal, a World Heritage Site – featuring Youth Activity" excursion? We're planning to do that with DD7 and we'd love to hear more about it.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Hi - We did this shore excursion with our kids on the Dec 1st cruise. Our kids are 7 and 9, and they really enjoyed it.

Its relatively short (total of approx 2 - 2 1/2 hrs), but I think it was enough. The fort tour is really interesting, and has some beautiful views of San Juan, and there were people dressed up in period costumes and my kids got pictures with them (and thought that was cool).

The youth activity lasts 1 hour (although you can pick up your kids earlier if you want). My kids had a blast there (they also just love arts and crafts). We went around the corner and had some AMAZING pina coladas (apparently, the pina colada was invented in San Juan...nothing like having a buzz at 10:30am... :cool1:), and poked our heads into a gift shop.

We then picked up our kids, and grandma took them back to the ship so my hubby and I could have lunch. We went to Cafe Puerto Rico, and got a table outside and had yummy mojitos and traditional cuisine. I really liked San Juan...its a small city, but very friendly and nice to wander through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter