• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Puerta Vallarta Canopy Adventure

kennedyparalegal

kennedyparalegal
We are on the Nov. 18th MR cruise and I just signed my boys up for the Puerta Vallarta Canopy Adventure (ziplines, etc.). Has anyone done this who would like to share their experience?

We were on the MR cruise last November and DH did that excursion. He loved it. Though he did say it was really a good workout, you had to hike through the woods to get to the zip lines. Your boys should love it! Enjoy!

Bring mosquito spray!!!! I was totally eaten by them. There is a lot of hiking up hills to the lines, but it is worth it. I was out of shape and thought I was going to have a heart attack, lol. There wasnt a time limit, but I didnt want to be last.

What is the name of the company that sponsor the “Canopy Adventure” excursion through DCL in Puerto Vallarta?

We booked our own zipline excursion in Puerto Vallarta on our last Disney Cruise through a company called “Canopy Tour Los Veranos”. If DCL is using this same company, I’ll probably book a different Port Adventure to try out something new.

Disney used Vallarta Adventures in December. We actually did the outdoor adventure excursion which included a boat ride, riding a unimog to the site and then riding donkeys to the top for the first line. My son was 13 at the time and we had a wonderful time. It was our first time zip lining, but it definitely got me hooked. The mountains are beautiful and because there are so many different lines you get a lot of different experiences. I would definitely do it again and would recommend it to anyone who visits Puerto Vallarta. I would have to say that it is probably the single best excursion that we have ever done. I hope your family has a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter