Puddle Park -California Adventure

LLLRH

Mouseketeer
Would it be ok to have my DD in a swimsuit when we go over to the area where the kids can get wet? She's only 2 years old. I think that would be easier than letting her get wet in her clothes. Thanks

We saw people doing this when we were there ... and we wished we had thought of it!! If you look in the "Spirit of DLR" thread, there is a picture of my son absolutely sopping wet in a red tshirt and shorts! We had to go buy a towel to wrap him in and then head back to the hotel. But both kids really loved that part of CA! They want to head straight to that park on this trip! Have fun!

We were there yesterday and many of the children (including ours) had swimsuits on. I really think that's the smartest way to go about things. Children that didn't have swimsuits on were walking around the park completely soaked.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter