• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Publix near wdw

Princesspunkin

Mouseketeer
I am going to get cakes to help celebrate my niece and nephew first trip to WDW. I was wondering if anyone knows where the closet Publix is? I have to get two cakes a Winnie the Pooh and Cars.

Thanks
Dawn

Not exactly, but it's fairly close without any need to jump on highways. I used my navigation system and it only took a few minutes. Try mapquest.

There is a Publix just beyond the Orlando Premium Outlets on Vineland Ave.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

And it's very nice! There's another new one near the northeast corner of Tollroad 429 and highway 192, just across the street from the Super Target.

I always go to the one off of 417 near Celebration.

The address is:
2925 International Drive
Kissimmee, FL 34746

Here is a link to the Google Map if you want to get directions.

Moving to the Orlando board, as it isn't a question about a restaurant.

Be advised that if you want to take the cakes into a Disney restaurant, they may allow it, but you would have to keep the cakes with you at the table and serve them yourself.

Go to Google Maps and enter Publix near 32830 to find the location of all the Publix near Walt Disney World. Click on the one you want and get directions.

This same tip works for just about anything. Want to know the nearest Pizza place? Just substitute Pizza for Publix. How about Walmart? Same thing.

Thanks everyone for your help. I plan on having the cakes put in the room while the kids are away. I want to decorate one side with Pooh and the other side with Cars. So eachj kid get their own special welcome celebration.
Thanks for the addresses that really helps.

Dawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter