• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Publix Curbside or Amazon Fresh

tripplanner2

DIS Veteran
So we arrive on the 10th of August and will have a car that makes a grocery stop. He suggesting using curbside pickup at Publix on Universal Blvd. I am on the site but the curbside site really limits what I can order. Has anyone else noticed this or am I doing something wrong? I have Amazon and can use Amazon Fresh too. Not sure if anyone can comment on their experience. My feeling was getting the initial stuff from Publix and then refreshed if need through Amazon. Thanks for your help...hoping crowds are lessening...

I think you may be doing something wrong. We used Tony to pick us up at the airport in May, and we stopped at that same Publix for a curbside pickup. They had just about everything available in the grocery store to buy for the curbside. I was even able to add items as they were picking the order. I remember first signing up on Publix and only seeing a few items, and then I was able to figure it out to see all options.
We would definitely do it again. Everything was fresh.

I think you may be doing something wrong. We used Tony to pick us up at the airport in May, and we stopped at that same Publix for a curbside pickup. They had just about everything available in the grocery store to buy for the curbside. I was even able to add items as they were picking the order. I remember first signing up on Publix and only seeing a few items, and then I was able to figure it out to see all options.
We would definitely do it again. Everything was fresh.
Thank you. I guess it keeps bringing me to Instacart and that is where there is a problem. I will start over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter