• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Publix close to resorts

jlcd

DIS Veteran
Hi. I am looking for the most convienent Publix with a liquor store to stop at between the airport and Coronado Springs. I want to pick up some snacks, water and breakfast food. We found one last time, but got lost in the process so I have no idea where we were! Thanks!

You're welcome. As for their being a liquor store I am not sure, however every Publix my family and I have been to has sold Beer and other kinds of liquor.

The closest Publix is located at the Regency Village Shopping Center, 8145 Vineland Ave Orlando, FL.

There's also one further South right off the GreenWay, at the corner of Rte 192 that goes through Kissimmee. I'm not sure which would be closer to CSR, though. This is the one we've used when we've needed to pick up a few items. CSR is pretty close to Rte 192/Kissimmee, and it's not far from the intersection.

Edit: Address is 2925 International Drive, Kissimmee. Google Maps is also showing one at the corner of Rte 429 and Rte 192, which would be very close to CSR. Address on that is 14928 E. Orange Lake Blvd, Kissimmee 34747. That one is probably new; Rte 429 is fairly new and lets off very close to CSR -- that's how we drive down there.

Publix has a good wine and beer selection; not sure if they sell hard liquor or not; it's not something I buy.

I know that the Publix by the outlet mall (over by DTD) does NOT sell liquor. I was shopping there one day and somehow a family knew I was a local and asked where they could get liquor and why Publix didn't have any. I wasn't even 21 at the time so I had nooo clue:confused3

There is a liquor store in the Regency Plaza. If you go around the corner to the right of Publix, it's about 3 storefronts down.

Have a look at this Collection I made on Live.com:
Shopping around WDW

Items 5 & 6 are the closest Publix locations to WDW. Unfortunately, I don't know if either has a liquor store in it.

There is also a Publix off of 417 if you are taking the south exit out of the airport to Disney. You would take the John Young Parkway exit off 417. Turn right onto JYP from the exit ramp. It down about 1/4 mile on the right. They do have booze in this one!;)

Thanks for all the input. I think the one on Vineland may be the one we used last year. Think I will give it a try!

Go to Google Maps and enter Publix near 32830 to find the location of all the Publix near Walt Disney World. Click on the one you want and get directions.

This same tip works for just about anything. Want to know the nearest Pizza place? Just substitute Pizza for Publix. How about Walmart? Same thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter