Pub Master Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMMarla07860

DIS Veteran
So I've heard the pub master Jay isn't working with DCL anymore. So everyone write DCL or e-mail or do both and tell them to bring back Jay, because he was pretty much of of the best Cast Members on the ships. So I want everyone to do this.:goodvibes

Thanks A Bunch

Pubmaster Jay was on the Magic recently. I think he is scheduled for a break starting in February and then back for another contract.

When I was talking with him, he said that he spends half of his contract on the Magic and the other half on the Wonder.

OMG!!!!!
Where did you hear this????
It can't be???
Someone a few weeks ago spoke with him and he said he was going to be on the magic for a while.
Can we confirm this??
We cruise in 2 weeks and were so looking forward to his CC5K
Please someone HELP!!!!

He was on the magic when we went 12/13. Not sure if he's still there but I would assume so...

I was on the double dip Magic cruise during x-mas week.

I took pics while running the 5k in CC. Jay is the guy with the blue polo on.
Really, really nice guy.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/569393915WFIbLY

I Wonder what happened to him. Never know, he might Magic-ally appear in a couple of months.

ma_t_gus -- my DH is in your pictures - he's the guy with the white headband in all your 5K pictures! How funny is that?!

ma_t_gus -- my DH is in your pictures - he's the guy with the white headband in all your 5K pictures! How funny is that?!

:rotfl2:
I hope you don't think I'm a stalker. I just happen to run the same pace as them, maybe a littler slower than them.

:rotfl2:
I hope you don't think I'm a stalker. I just happen to run the same pace as them, maybe a littler slower than them.

LOL - we looked through some of your other pictures so DH could see if he could remember seeing you (but he wasn't sure). It was fun to see that, and if it's ok, I'd love to "grab" a copy of your photos of him running.

I always like to look through pictures that other folks take on the same cruise I'm on - sometimes you see yourself in other people's pictures :)

And to keep this on topic, I hope that DCL will continue to have some organized runs, especially on Castaway Cay, as it seems to be a nice active activity - especially for double-dips and when Castaway Cay is at the end of the week after several days of food indulgence :)

I did send an email (thanks for the contact link) to DCL about our positive experiences with Jay while onboard. I hope that whatever happened, he will be ok.

LOL - we looked through some of your other pictures so DH could see if he could remember seeing you (but he wasn't sure). It was fun to see that, and if it's ok, I'd love to "grab" a copy of your photos of him running.

I saw the group picture in your review. I'm the guy with a red hat, white tank top on the bottom left corner. Yup, I was the tourist with the camera - while running of all things.

Anyhoo, I also wrote to DCL. Hopefully he is just on vacation. He was planning alot of different agendas with his runs.

Hi everyone... I was sent over by my fellow passenger to be DMMarla. I have just written Disney as part of your campaign. Hope it helps.

Dave

Since Jay was spotted on some very recent cruises, can we maybe hear definitively from a recent cruiser that he is no longer on either ship before we start going crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter