Pts no longer available-thank you for all the interest! $3.00 pp-90 pts need to be used by 1/31/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epcotkids

Earning My Ears
Quick trip or add-on? I have 90 points that need to be used by Jan. 31, 2019. Booking is extremely limited! SSR has two consecutive nights on Jan. 7-8; 21-22; 28-29. These points are currently banked so once booked, reservation cannot be canceled. Anyone available?

Quick trip or add-on? I have 90 points that need to be used by Jan. 31, 2019. Booking is extremely limited! SSR has two consecutive nights on Jan. 7-8; 21-22; 28-29. These points are currently banked so once booked, reservation cannot be canceled. Anyone available?
I'm interested in a studio for the 1/22-29 dates. What is the cost?

I have a one night reservation at aoa to bridge a gap to my DVC stay..pm inbound this could save us some money

I am actually looking for two separate res, one night on the 22nd and one night on the 29th. Lmk if this helps!

OKW had a 1 BR Jan 5-8 68 points..still avail?

Sent a PM.

I can take all 90. There’s availability at AKV - 1bd Savanna view for 1/27, 1/28, and 1/29. It only requires 87, but I’ll pay for all 90. Thanks! Matt

I'd be interested in something Jan 13-18 .....

Looking for anything January 3-6, please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter