Ptr

The past is the past. You are so close to the end result of all of this hard work. Take the time and enjoy it!

Wonderful PTR it has made me smile and cry. I hope your trip was very magical. You, the girls and the other parents deserve it.

Lucy

I thoroughly enjoyed your PTR....the good, the bad, and the just plain ugly! I read what you have completed of your dining ....can't wait to read your trip report. Hopefully you will have some Treehouse Villa pics!

Wow. What a crazy story... but at least it's a story to tell! And I've been following along with your dining reviews and it looks like it was all worth it in the end:)

It was a definite roller coaster! We've been back 2.5 months now and M#3 is still harassing my daughter we actually now have our house up for sale as a short sale to get out of this town. Thankfully though my Girl Scout families are standing behind us and we will continue to do Scouts in this town we just hopefully will not have to live here much longer.

The eight of us had so much fun on the trip and so many incredible experiences it ALMOST made all the madness worth it.

What did this experience leave me with though... Sad to say but I will never take another new girl into my troop again.

Wow. What a crazy story... but at least it's a story to tell! And I've been following along with your dining reviews and it looks like it was all worth it in the end:)

It was a definite roller coaster! We've been back 2.5 months now and M#3 is still harassing my daughter we actually now have our house up for sale as a short sale to get out of this town. Thankfully though my Girl Scout families are standing behind us and we will continue to do Scouts in this town we just hopefully will not have to live here much longer.

The eight of us had so much fun on the trip and so many incredible experiences it ALMOST made all the madness worth it.

What did this experience leave me with though... Sad to say but I will never take another new girl into my troop again.

I can't believe that you are having to sell your house! But. I can't imagine having to deal with that kind of bullying on a daily basis. Where are you looking to move?

Cookie Pre-Sale day dawned and my email box was full by 9am with orders but orders were flat. Our area had just had Northrup & Lockheed layoff 2000+ people and people were watching their pennies. It was going to be a tough cookie year. Even my daughter who normally sells 500+ in pre-sale had a 309 order.

We were going to have to kick butt in boothing to pay off the trip with fundraising!

Cookie Pre-order night is also always a fun meeting night in our troop. We always home-make our version of Girl Scout cookies. That night we baked shortbread and dipped it in peppermint chocolate, we made our version of Thank You Berry Munch, and our version of Do-Si-Dos. We had a terriffic meeting going and at 7:15pm my husband walked into the kitchen with M#3 and her mother....

They wanted to talk.. they had cookie order forms filled out..

I'm way late, came over from your dining report. But :scared1::scared1::scared1:??????

I cannot believe it!

ETA: wow, I should have finished reading before posting. All I could think up until that point was "what's wrong with these people?" After reading the whole story, I'm simply speechless. My stomach was in knots reading about the horrible things they've done to you and your family. It really kills me when people use their religion as a weapon. I also tend to think people like that are incredibly ignorant. Not thinking about the implications of what they're drawing or what a swastika stands for. It's sickening.

Then you had me in tears at your son-in-law coming home. Happy he's home safe and sound! I'm so glad that you didn't have to take her on your trip and you were all able to enjoy it! I've loved reading your dining report and am looking forward to the rest of it plus all the extra reviews you're throwing in :). Reading about your troop is really inspirational. I did GS through the end of Junior GS. It just got boring and we never did anything when our old leader left and we got a new one. I'd love to be a leader when my daughter starts GS in a couple years. You might find yourself w/ some messages about activities. Wish I had had such a dedicated leader!

Holy cow, I popped over from your dining report and I am stunned by this "adults" behavior. I'm sorry it's turned your life upside down, but the upside your DD knows you will always go to bat for her.

Don't worry, the posts are forever memorialized in the internet. Cache, that is.

I wanted to add to my post. It was brought to my attention that this came across in a way that I did not intend. I had posted additional information re: this, but do to circumstances, it has been removed.

I would like to add to this so hopefully someone will learn about the internet Cache, because I learned the hard way!! Nothing you delete on the internet really is deleted. It can be seen through something called a Cache and is found through searches like google. I once posted something personal and needed to delete it because it was a bad lapse in my judgement and included information about other people I knew. At that time, while I was teaching my children, don't post anything you don't want the whole world to see because it never goes away. I said the words, but really didn't do my homework. It's true. So while the one line I originally posted does come across as rude (and alone it does) I would like to apologize as it was meant to go along with my other post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter