PTR to CBR -- an August 2012 Adventure

Cute pictures of you and your work buddies! I hope the interview goes good for Peter and you guys make the plane!!! I would be a nervous wreck waiting on him to get home!!:laughing:

photo-1.jpg

I haven't been on the boards lately too much, but we got some news from Victoria's doctor on Friday that has kind of thrown us for a loop. The doctor suspects Victoria has Polycystic ovarian syndrome. The are referring her to the endocrinologist down in Portland and the appointment will be AFTER we come back. I know this isn't a death sentence and the severity of the condition will determine the treatment plan, but it's just another thing my poor 14 year old has to deal with. She's been sick all her life and it breaks my heart when she asks my why can't she be like everyone else. It's hard to console her when I'm thinking the same exact thing!

THIS, MY FRIENDS, IS WHY WE GO TO DISNEY WHEN WE CAN!!! WE ARE ALL HAPPY AND HEALTHY THERE....EVEN FOR A SHORT TIME!

I do have some good news. Today I received my Magical Express luggage tags. I was really worried I wasn't going to get those in time, but they came!! :banana: I know they are not necessary, but I much rather have them on my luggage than not to. One less thing to worry about now. Oh, another great thing.....I started my monthly visitor today, so hopefully I will be almost done by our first park day ---- Animal Kingdom this Saturday. OMG! I just said "THIS SATURDAY". That is sooooooooo cool!!!! I haven't packed my clothes yet. I intend to do that Thursday night. They are all hanging on the rod in my room, but I just don't want them too wrinkled! Right, Lisa??? :lmao: Peter told me last night that he's all packed. Yeah, I think I will have to sneak a peek in his suitcase tonight to verify that. :rotfl2:

I have GOT to finish my Disney bag poncho. I only have that stupid hood to finish! But, that's the hardest part of the whole thing. I will have to go watch the tutorial again to make sure I do it in one shot. There will be no messing this up as I don't have any more bags! I know Erin is DYING to see it! My mother thought it was awesome when she saw it but hey, she's my mother!

I'm so sorry to hear about Victoria. I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers!

Heck no....you don't want wrinkled clothes, at least I don't. :rotfl:

So sorry to hear about Victoria.:hug:

Good luck to your DH on the job interview.:goodvibes

Glad you finally received your luggage tags.:yay:

:woohoo: for 3 more days!!!!!

OMG 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!! :cool1: So excited for you!!

Sorry about Victoria, but tell her lots of women have it and it's very treatable. My sister has it and she has 3 kids and it really doesn't affect her life in most areas. :hug:

OK my friends.......by popular demand it's the Disney bag rain poncho.......(ignore how I look, focus on the poncho.)

GEDC0736.jpg

GEDC0737.jpg

oh my it's almost here!!! i really hope you get Jamaica! it was just such a perfect location!

Happy Disney Eve, Ann! Once again, good luck to Peter on the job interview and good luck to you all on catching that flight pixiedust: In case I don't get to post or catch up with you on FB before you go, have a wonderful trip! I can't wait to see pictures and read your TR!

Super cute poncho! Have a ton of fun in Disney....take lots of pictures....think of all of us who still have many many more months until we are back in the world!

Oh my goodness you look so cute......I love it! I hope you guys have a wonderful trip. I can't wait to hear ALL about it! :banana:

Are you back?!?!?!? I know you probably have the Disney blues, but telling us all about the trip and posting pictures will cheer you up! Get back in here!!!!

I was wondering the same thing! Maybe she decided to stay in Florida after all! :rotfl: Hey, Ann, if you're still in Disney World, you can still get on the boards. They have wifi now! :laughing: I hope you and your family had a great trip!

I sure do hope you got to enjoy Disney without too much trouble from Hurricane Isaac!! We are getting drenched today, because of him. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter