PTR: Simply Mad about the Mouse May 2009

bonnenuit

WDW bound in May 09
Thanks to about a month of lurking here I've got our somewhat last-minute May 09 trip planned about as much as I can. So I thought I would share it with you all.

* Who: My DH and I - This vacation is a delayed anniversary celebration (32 years) for us.

* Travel dates: May 20-27, 2009

* Resort: POFQ - a first time staying here for us

* Advanced Dining Reservations:

I have been reading dining reviews to the point that I can identify the restaurant by looking at the food picture! This is our first trip using the DDP so I'm excited to be visiting resorts and restaurants that we've never been to before.

Here's the plan: *=new to us

Arrival Day: Dinner at Teppan Edo in Epcot

Day 2: Snack at Main Street Bakery*
Brunch at Kona Cafe* (oop)
CS at Starring Rolls Cafe in DHS

Day 3: CS breakfast at Riverside Mill*
Lunch at 50's Prime Time (We love this place!)
Dinner at Rose & Crown Pub*

Day 4: CS at Sassagoula Floatworks*
Lunch at Flame Tree Barbecue*
Dinner at Tony's Town Square*

Day 5: Snack & then later lunch at Sunshine Seasons
Dinner at Boma*

Day 6: Leaving open - may be meeting with family in FL for out-of-park activities

Day 7: Breakfast at Grand Floridian Cafe* (oop)
Snack/Lunch at Boulangerie Patisserie (this is a must every visit)
Dinner at Raglan Road*

Day 8: Breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe*
Lunch at Cosmic Ray's before we have to board the ME bus & head to the airport. :sad1:

As far as itinerary, we'll be park hopping - trying to get to rides that are new and/or never got on the last time we were in WDW in 2006. We've also never been to any of the other resorts except the ones we've stayed in before (CBR & ASMu) so we're looking forward to seeing the others.

We've also never been to the Flower & Garden Festival before so we're happy to be seeing that while at Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter