PTR Newberrys go Disney

Less than 3 weeks to go :banana: Getting excited and stressed at the same time! Haven't packed and have school holidays to contend with then I only have one day off with the kids back at school that I am not working. Looks like I am going to have to prepare everything with the kids :rolleyes1

One word-lists!! to ensure the irreplacable stuff makes it into the packs. Happy final preparations!

One word-lists!! to ensure the irreplacable stuff makes it into the packs. Happy final preparations!

I love lists :) Don't always follow them but I feel comfortable just knowing they're there :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm a list maker, my DD is even more of a list maker..and many many years ago when we visited with my aunt and she saw a list I had, she said my mum (who died when I was 6 and I don't really remember her well) was a big list maker-so it must be hereditary!!

9 sleeps and single digits today! I'm after some help on Limousines, DD has decided she wants a limo ride on our trip but so far they are all $120+! Does anyone know of a cheaper company anywhere in LA, NOLA, NYC, Orlando or Hawaii?

9 sleeps and single digits today! I'm after some help on Limousines, DD has decided she wants a limo ride on our trip but so far they are all $120+! Does anyone know of a cheaper company anywhere in LA, NOLA, NYC, Orlando or Hawaii?

:woohoo::woohoo:9 sleeps :woohoo::woohoo:
Can't help on the limos still researching myself

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter