• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PTR; Joshua and Samantha's 1st Trip (Sep 17-26 '09) [Train Tour Pics!]

ACK! How exciting! Are the kids calm enough to learn about the letter Z? LOL
Sorta....it's more a question are the parents calm enough to stop and teach the letter Z :rotfl2:

(since we were doing Zip-a-dee-doo-dah to learn about Splash Mountain, our Z movie was Song of the South!) :3dglasses

yeah!! Gotta love it! I hung my LGMH on strings so they dangled a little bit -- made them easier to see.

RE: leapsters. Two years ago we got the "My first leap pad" for DD4...now looking to move up to the next level... I saw Leapsters and Diji (sp)...which do you all recommend for a 4yo.

I think we may have to take your example and buy one for DD4 for our November trip...
well, Joshua (5) and Samantha (3) absolutely love their Leapsters...don't know much about the other apparatus.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Just hours left for you...and me! We are leaving at 6:00 Friday morning. I can't believe we're so close! I'll be looking for your LGMH. I think I will have one too.

So exciting that Samantha got her own Leapster!
Awesome, I'll look out for yours!

LESS THAN 1 MORE DAY UNTIL DISNEY WORLD!!!!

:goodvibes :cool1: :thumbsup2 :banana: :wizard: :3dglasses :woohoo: :yay: pirate:

I will be on a plane in 17 hours!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter