PTR- I'll be in Denial until I actually see Mickey!

lthiesfeld07

Mouseketeer
After a canceled trip, and hours researching and planning new trips... I can finally say I am going to Disney!!

I, Laura, a 22 year old teacher, who is trying to find a job, and my friend Jackie will be going August 6-11. We couldn't afford/justifiying staying on site, so we are staying at the Holiday Inn Sunspree. We have a 4 day Park Hopper, but might upgrade to a 5 day once we are there. We bought a 1 day Islands of Adventure for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

I haven't been to Disney since I was 13 and the time before that was when I was 9.
We are flying Southwest and plan to rent a car at the airport.

Here are our plans.. (well mine because I am obsessive compulsive! :rotfl2:)

8/6-
Arrival Day
DHS- Fantasmic Dining ADR at Mama Melrose at 3:30

8/7-
MK morning/early afternoon
Epcot afternoon/evening
ADR at Rose and Crown Pub at 7:30

8/8-
Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Maybe DHS or MK or Downtown Disney

8/9-
AK morning/early afternoon
Epcot Evening

8/10-
MK all day :)
ADR at Crystal Palace 2:05

8/11-
Departure Day
Downtown Disney, swimming, etc.

I leave tomorrow!! My plans haven't changed. Tropical Storm Emily seems to be bypassing Florida....
I'll try to post updates while I am gone!
Thanks to everyone who has ever posted a PTR or a TR on the dis! Most all of the tips I've found will be used on my trip! :worship:

Talk to you all soon!:goofy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter