• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PTR august the girls meet up for cocktails !

Following! I love the buzz on this PTR! You are all going to have an amazing time!!
Wish I was going!! Fabulous meal plans! Where is everyone staying?

Jill where we singing let it go :)
You bet ya !!
Happy 21st oh to be that age again ;)
Dee what's yr plans now ?
Kizzy all welcome to join us at the Kyraid we are all there !!
Xx

Last edited:
still no plans Rachael! there's some great prices on flights to Beauvais and am itching to book but can't decide what to do. go with the kids or without? have a few other trips coming up so no spare cash!

Lovely plans you all have ladies :thumbsup2 So nice to be there in summer too for longer park hours and hopefully nice weather :beach:

Re Ratatoullie - make use of the single rider line, it's much, much quicker :thumbsup2

Jill, I love your Mickey and Minnie bag :lovestruc

Look forward to reading along with you all :goodvibes

It is Jill !!!
7 at brunch so far then ?

Need to plan 2 days in london too :)

Dee needs a cocktail night too so cocktail Saturday too girls ?

Last edited:
cheers Jill!
My Mam is in now too! She has an AP too and is keen to use it. Plus she loves Inventions.

Dreams is at 11pm is that right? So maybe a cocktail before that?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 3
Sounds like a plan :)
What's the green cocktail ?
I'm sure I read Planet Hollywood has a happy hour from 10.00pm, might be an idea and then to the park for Dreams or maybe Fantasia bar, be a little closer.
My favourite one ever has to be the Phantom Manor, not sure if anywhere does this one anymore? This is Elaine's pic of it :)DSCF3188A.jpg

both sound good to me Jill!
That's a Glotini, just in the wrong glass!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter