PTR: Anniversary WDW trip in December (12-20)

Fun! The mermaid package is gorgeous! I didn't know adults could do it.....hmmmm, I might have to schedule that in for our October trip next year. My little guy could be a pirate and he would love it if mommy got to do it too!

Only five more weeks!

:scared1:

I think I have everything pretty much set. I will probably end up cancelling the Pirates' League appointment, and I still need to see for sure what the hours will be so I can decide on which ADRs to keep, but that's all that's left.

I'm so excited about our trip.

I finally cancelled all of my unneeded ADRs and nailed down the schedule. Yay! I think I probably cancelled at least 15 of them. Ha!

I think I'm in good shape now, though. I might see if I can add the 12th on to the free dining deal we got, but I'm not sure if that's a possibility.

Sweet. It's all coming together!!

I need to finalize my ADRs too. I am ALMOST there! :thumbsup2

Yay! It's getting so close!

I went ahead and made sure that our anniversary was listed on all of our ADRs because I'm a dork like that. Haha! I'm so excited! :cool1:

grrrlennyl said:
Yay! It's getting so close!

I went ahead and made sure that our anniversary was listed on all of our ADRs because I'm a dork like that. Haha! I'm so excited! :cool1:

Aww that's so sweet. Your partner will love that I'm sure.

Why did I make a one-night reservation for the 12th instead of seeing if I could add it on to my existing package? Ha! I went ahead and did that this morning, so now we have another night of free dining, which we definitely need. Yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter