PTR - After the Fall.... Off to Hogwarts!!!

jump00

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone!! We are off to Universal tomorrow and are super excited. Just my dh and I - our wonderful kids are busy with University this summer so they can't join us.:( If you are wondering about the title it's because I suffered a pretty bad fall in January that resulted in a few stitches and a concussion. I got physio therapy right away and I am about 95% back to normal. I still have some neck stiffness but - I feel pretty good. However, I am still a bit nervous - even though I got the "all clear". From both my Dr. and the therapist. I guess I will find out soon enough how my head has healed.
I want to thank all the people from the Dis Boards- you have been such a wealth of information especially - Schumigirl, Mac, Gina Gina Bo Bina, damo, pigletto and banker63 - sorry if I've missed any of you!! You guys have been amazing with all your great advice and Trip reports. (I'm still not finished Gina's!)

Our Itinerary - my B-day trip: I'm 29 (again) today!! lol:cake:

Depart at 7 am - from Toronto
Arrive by 9:45 am. Car rental - Hertz
Staying at the RPR - our fav!! (Thanks Schumigirl !!!! (Oops and Mac). 1 week
Hope to spend at least 2 days in Clearwater to enjoy the beach by Pier 60 ( we will be doing day trips)
14 day unlimited pass

I am looking forward to - WWoHP and Diagon Alley, soft opening for King Kong (fingers crossed) the Mummy, Jurassic park, MIB and Despicable Me. And...... all the amazing restaurants! Woo hoo!!

I will try my best at a trip report- hopefully I can figure out how to post my pics!!!

Wish me luck!!!! I will try to check in a few times while away.
I'm too excited to sleep but bedtime is in 2hrs!!! Oh my....

Thanks for coming along.........

Jump00:flower1:

Have an incredible time, my friend! I hope you have an awesome and amazing trip, and make the most wonderful memories!

Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures :goodvibes .

Just caught up on this........

Yay.........can't wait to read about your time at RPR.......there is no better place to stay........:D And we adore Clearwater........so beautiful.........

Looking forward to this one.........:thumbsup2

Thanks schumigirl! Glad to see you found my ptr- lovely so Far and very hot. RPR is amazing - off to the parks early this morning.
Jump00:flower1:

Thanks for joining in - when is your trip? Weather has been amazing. :flower:
Jump00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter