PTR: 6 adults, 2 kids, 3 states, 1 holiday, and a lot of Disney Dining!- Updtd 11/11

Hmmm... it seems I've skipped Day 10. Let's back track a bit and talk about Day 10!

DAY TEN

BREAKFAST: In-room
Why we chose it:
How it fits into our plans:
Past experiences:
Expectations:
What we hope to try:

LUNCH: Sunshine Seasons
Why we chose it: Consistently good food and lots of variety
How it fits into our plans: Plan to be in Epcot on and off for the day
Past experiences: It’s been awhile since we’ve eaten here. It can’t really remember any experiences good or bad.
Expectations: Good food in a cheerful environment
What we hope to try: Not sure... any suggestions!

DINNER: Tutto Italia Candlelight Processional Package
Why we chose it: We wanted to try a new WS restaurant and we wanted to get the seating for CP. Tutto Italia had met our requirements and had availability on the day/time we wanted.
How it fits into our plans: We will be in Epcot to see the CP and Illuminations!
Past experiences: We’ve never been her before.
Expectations: Honestly, I’m a little nervous. There seem to be a lot of mixed reviews on this place. Jahni and Rick will be eating here a few nights before us and I am anxious to hear how they liked it!
What we hope to try: Unsure and open to ideas!

I'm so excited to say that we have another reason to celebrate at WDW this week...

My sweet baby boy lost his very first tooth tonight.

file-39.jpg

As you can see, he is very excited. His mommy not as much. I can't believe that my baby has lost his first tooth!

He has opted to wait and put his tooth under his pillow at WDW. I may have told him that Tinkerbell fills in for the tooth fairy at WDW. Soooooo.... he wants Tinkerbell to be his first tooth fairy. He told me that she is going to bring him an "invitation to Mickey's Christmas Party."

Have a great night, everyone!

Aww, Minnie_Mom, love your little boy's missing tooth smile. I know it's a cliche, but it really is true that they grow up so fast. Making memories is so important--and Disney does that so well! You've got many years of Disney trips and family fun away from Disney to look forward to, so don't feel too sad about the tooth... how fun that Tinkerbell fills in for the tooth fairy at WDW!

I love your PTR and am looking forward to hearing about the trip and the yummy food--it's so much fun that you guys (Minnie_Mom and Judgey Judgerson) are both giving updates--it's like a 2 for 1 deal (just in time for the holiday shopping season!)

Have a wonderful trip--your ticker says you only have 3 days left--I'm excited for you guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter