• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PTR 1st one evvvvaaa....adult only

Lexia

Planning 5th trip to Disney....1st time staying on
Okay made my first reservations to stay at Disney ever! We have gone to Disney World 4 times before...

1st time 95 just MK when dating and still teenagers, with DH whole family.
1998 Then again for our HONEYMOON. Best time ever! We stayed at West Gate Lakes, did 5days of Disney.

Then we went 2005 with our oldest two kids and stayed at Windsor Palms, just did two days of parks. then the last time was 2009 with our oldest 4 kids. Left our then 1 year old back, so we ave to make at least one more trip with the kids after this adult one :goodvibes.

Some info about my husband and I. I am 35, DH is 34, this will be our first trip anywhere, alone in 15 years! Since our Honeymoon!

Our 2nd child was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes just after his 2nd birthday making traveling without him nearly impossible, since he wears a pump for insulin, and he needs infusion set changed every three days, if not more often. Then in 2008 our surprise pregnancy (really, really surprise, like shouldn't have been possible) ended at 25 weeks due to my body shutting down. I delivered our daughter emergency c-section, weighing 1 lb 10oz.
She spent months in the NICU, then we spent the next couple of years doing therapy and getting her strong. She is a fighter and now a pretty normal 4 year old.

But because of the 2 high need kids, and just being the parents of 5 young kids, we feel it's time for US! We are so super excited to be spending 8 nights at POR! I received a pin offer for free dining, and have made the following ADR based on hours and hours of creeping all of your trip reports!

We are doing TS at Whispering Canyon, San Angel, Tutti Italia, Hollywood and Vine (fantasmic), and Ohana. We are also doing two breakfast buffets, we are going to Cape May, and Joma. We have 1 TS left and we may just leave this open to see what we feel like do you think this is a good idea?

I am debating on surprising my husband with a Segway Epcot tour, I'd love opinions on this!

We plan to drink around the world, and do resort bar hopping as well. Also super excited to go to Jelly Rolls. Any other adult must do ideas would be great!

I don't know how to do signature lines and count downs like you all have so I'll take some techie advice too....

Oh yeah one more thing....I LOVE to plan Disney trips. I book them for my family all the time, always so jealous that they get to stay on Disney property, now it's finally my turn to OBSESSIVELY plan my own! I am so
excited!

I forgot to mention we are going Feb. 28-March 7....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter