Pteradon Flyers, how is it?

Spidey7

<font color=purple>Drinking without smoking is lik
This will also be my first time to be able to do the Pteradon Flyer ride. How do you like this ride? A lot? Some? Not at all?

Is this ride anyone's favorite or in the top 3 for IOA for them? Thanks

It was lame, waste of time in line.

We liked the dueling dragons, Spiderman and the Hulk coaster.

The rest of the place is blah IMHO

I've never ridden Pteradon Flyers, but I have to disagree with the poster who said IOA is blah! IOA and US are AWESOME!

It was lame, waste of time in line.

We liked the dueling dragons, Spiderman and the Hulk coaster.

The rest of the place is blah IMHO

This is no different than any of the silly little wastes of time at disney. Is it worth waiting more than ten minutes? No....but the same could be said about every single ride in Fantasyland.......IMHO :goodvibes

i'm all about lame rides;) , have some back/cervical issues that require me to select carefuly which of the more agressive ones i can tackle.

Laughed the whole time on this one, DS & I swung madly - it's true that it gets more motion w/shall we say "grown-ups":rotfl:

Both parks have a nice mix of thrill & chill attractions...definitely NOT Disney & that is a large part of Universal's charm imo.

It's good if you can do it early in the morning with no wait. Agree it's about up there with with any Disney ride in Fantasy land.

Here's the order to get a ride. Be at the gate, ride Hulk front row, Hulk back row, Spiderman, Dr. Doom, then walk quickly to Pteranondon Flyers and you should be able to get a ride before the kid rule. It's all up to the guard at the entrance whether you get on or not. That is, if you don't have a kid.

I didnt like it at all. it is rather boring and definately not worth the wait. when i was there everyday the wait was 30mins +. If the wait is under 10mins i would try it. if not then dont hesitate to pass it buy.

Thanks. This time I'll have my new 9 year old step daughter with me, so no problem on the kid rule. I always thought that you HAD to have a kid with you everytime that is why I never got to ride it, didn't no about the early rule.

As for the poster that thought everything else was blah, did you try Jurassic Park River Adventure? One of the best rides in the world IMO and Spidey may be THE best ride IMO.

Still don't understand the monolithic Disney only crowd. For me I enjoy both steak and lobster. I don't say I eat steak, but I will never touch lobster, not sure why some people have that opinion about Uni.:confused3 I personally like it better than Dis, but I still do at least 2 or 3 days Dis too.

Some of the Disney people are brainwashed. They visit year after year, and it becomes a cult thing. A way to prove themselves because they only visit Disney and do all the commando things (like staying all day even when the kids are zonked out). It starts when they take their kids year after year and continues. A few finally wander over here, take one precious day away from the mouse, then "a whole new world" opens up and they can't believe what they were missing. After that they split their trip.

People on this forum are not brainwashed, we visit all parks.

Still don't understand the monolithic Disney only crowd. For me I enjoy both steak and lobster. I don't say I eat steak, but I will never touch lobster, not sure why some people have that opinion about Uni.:confused3 I personally like it better than Dis, but I still do at least 2 or 3 days Dis too.

Good for you :-) I think that represents the silent majority. Most of us can handle going to both places and enjoying them. Some feel the need to bash one or the other to no ends. I compare it with our political system. Most of the nation is somewhere in the middle while the vocal far right/left crazies get the most press.

I have always visited both Uni and Dis since i was little and although i do love going to disney i too dont get the whole disney only mind. im returning in 6 days and already have my 14 day ticket to uni and plan on using as many days as possible. :):)

Some of the Disney people are brainwashed. They visit year after year, and it becomes a cult thing. A way to prove themselves because they only visit Disney and do all the commando things (like staying all day even when the kids are zonked out). It starts when they take their kids year after year and continues. A few finally wander over here, take one precious day away from the mouse, then "a whole new world" opens up and they can't believe what they were missing. After that they split their trip.

I fully agree, being from England we visit most years and like US and Disney, however there are those who put down US/IOA for no reason - a kind of Disney obsession.

Good for you :-) I think that represents the silent majority. Most of us can handle going to both places and enjoying them. Some feel the need to bash one or the other to no ends. I compare it with our political system. Most of the nation is somewhere in the middle while the vocal far right/left crazies get the most press.

That's a good analogy, closed mindedness (if thats a word) in both our political society and this for some reason. Kinda strange to me. But hey if there is a whole huge population that has some weird thing about refusing to go to Uni, thats all the more space for me and mine when we go.:thumbsup2

Yes, I agree completely...We love Disney, but when we go, we DON'T drink the Kool-Aid! :drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter