PT Cruiser

leebee

DIS Veteran
Does National still have PT Cruisers as part of their fleet? Do they still show up on the Emerald Aisle? I know, it's a love it/hate it car, but DD thinks it's the deluxe vacation-mobile!

We just did Avis in Knoxville, and they had the PT Cruiser clone -- the HHR.

We got a PT Cruiser from Thrifty at MCO. The kids loved it. I also liked it because it was bright blue and really easy to spot in ANY parking lot.

They're like dandelions...everywhere, including EA & on occasion, in the mid-size SUV area (grrr.LOL).

You shouldn't have a problem snagging one;)

We rented a convertible PT Cruiser (12yr DN insisted and I immediately agreed) from National EA in February. We actually enjoyed the drive with the roof down (gotta' love Florida weather :banana: ) and were surprised at the roominess for passengers and luggage. Unfortunately, when we picked up the car from the valet at GF, the dash was flashing "check gas cap" :furious: Make a long story short, somebody stole our gas cap at the GF. Seems the PT has a gas cap that flips right open, not one you have to open with a lever inside the car. GF refused to assist; they simply insisted "that type of thing doesn't happen at the GF"! :furious:

Yep, still there. As Bicker said, the HHR is much more popular now a days though as it shares the same looks of the PT but is a little larger. Personally, the visability in both turns me off, but hey, im pretty picky!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter