Psychology of Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom

Notice as you are walking these parks how they each have different attractions. These are designed to make people want to attend the park and stay on property longer. Not many people know this.

and Fast Pass was actually created so the guest could cut down wait times on an attraction line and spend more money in shops and on food..ant that is the God's honest truth too... it wasn't implemented for the guest, but for Disney's bottom line profit! ::yes::::yes::::yes::::yes::

Not sure if any of these have been mentioned but here are mine:

Epcot

The layout of Future World is simlar to the layout of the brain with artistic thoughts such as Imagination and oceans on the right side and complex scientific ideas such as spaceflight and Energy on the left side.

The Japansese Palvilion almost had a circlevision bulletrain ride, later it was reworked into a godzilla ride but disney scratched it because they thought it would be disrepeful to Japansese culture.

DHS

The Quene for Toy Story Mania is made to show that Andy may have a future of being a Imagineer, buliding things out of what ever he's got in his room, also if you look closely the only crayons that arent used up are the pink ones because Andys a boy :lmao: .

Animal Kingdom:

The temple in the quene of Expition Everest is a real Tibetian temple that was dismanted and reassembled at disney.

A animatronic Ignadoon used to play on the shores of Dinoland when the Discovery River boats existed, their was also a sea monster and a dragon sleeping in his cave on this voyage.

So what are the religious reasons for Norway and Morocco not lighting up?

The Italy pavilion is mirrored from its real life counterpart. Doges palace should be on the right hand side of the square, not the left. I do not remember why it is reversed, some say it was because the Imagineers where using a projected picture to design by but I think it had to be done on purpose. Imagineers do too much research to have that kind of 'accidental' mistake!

EPCOT:

E...employee
P...pay
C...checks
O...on
T...Thursdays

Ah, you just took me back to my past as a CM! I forgot this! Cast members are never "fired" they are "terminated." I know this was a big deal/joke when I was a CM.

Epcot

The Japansese Palvilion almost had a circlevision bulletrain ride, later it was reworked into a godzilla ride but disney scratched it because they thought it would be disrepeful to Japansese culture.

I had read somewhere that they did indeed make the attraction, it was called "Meet the World." It was along the lines of the Carosel of Progress and depicted the history of Japan. They pulled it at the last minute because they felt the story could be offensive to WWII Vets traveling to WDW, since the attraction depicted WWII from the Japanese perspective. Also, the USA pavilion is right next door. The attraction was pulled out and moved to Tokyo Disneyland, and I think it just closed recently to create the Monsters Inc ride over there.

Ah, you just took me back to my past as a CM! I forgot this! Cast members are never "fired" they are "terminated." I know this was a big deal/joke when I was a CM.

:thumbsup2..yes they are never "fired"..
and some can rack up "points" to get to that termination stage.

My friend worked at a Disney Store, and if someone was "suspicious", they would say to another CM something like "Go see if that customer needs help". A guest is a guest, and a customer is someone they needed to keep an eye on. Subtle secret code that you wouldn't think twice about if you heard it.

As a former CM, I can attest to that!! "Customer" is ONLY to be used in that circumstance!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter