PS's & Concierge

poohluvrs

Dinglehopper<br><font color=deeppink>Bah-bah-ree-n
Hi, we're staying concierge & I emailed them yesterday morning to get my PS's....haven't heard back, but wondering for all who've stayed concierge, did any of you end up just booking your own through dining, or should I wait to hear back from concierge before I attempt myself?

Thanks! PS - thanks again Lives4Disney for the RPC info!

I just had concierge do mine on Thursday for our June 18-23 trip. We are staying at the GF. I emailed them my list and I heard back within 2 hours. I got everything I wanted except for Planet Hollywood. Our last trip 3 years ago we stayed at the Yacht Club concierge and I did the same thing with no problems. I think you should contact them again to see if they are at least working on it. Hope this helps!
Michelle

If there was any priority seating my family & I ever needed from the Cast Members of the Atrium Club at the Contemporary, we made all the arrangments when we got to WDW & we always got our PS with no problems.

ADPOA Club Jester said:
If there was any priority seating my family & I ever needed from the Cast Members of the Atrium Club at the Contemporary, we made all the arrangments when we got to WDW & we always got our PS with no problems.

I'm wondering when this was? Concierge has no priority in getting ADRs and with the dining plan in place it's very difficult to get them at the last minute any more.

Quinn222 said:
I'm wondering when this was? Concierge has no priority in getting ADRs and with the dining plan in place it's very difficult to get them at the last minute any more.
Last time we made a priority seating with the Cast Members at the Atrium Club was December 2005, for a priority seating at 50's Prime Time Cafe for 11:00 AM which also was the time we wanted to eat lunch at.

So just to clarify Cast Members who work on Concierge floors in Walt Disney World Resorts can still make priority seatings for you while your at WDW. Also Quinn222 I am just curious where did you hear that they can't make PS? If they were not able to because of the Disney Dinning Plan, then wouldn't that be the same thing for people who call 407-WDW-Dine? Based on what you said it would be impossible for them to also get Priority Seating.

The wait is killing me! Every time I check my email there's a dozen new DIS post emails, but no concierge response! :crazy:

ADPOA Club Jester said:
So just to clarify Cast Members who work on Concierge floors in Walt Disney World Resorts can still make priority seatings for you while your at WDW. Also Quinn222 I am just curious where did you hear that they can't make PS? If they were not able to because of the Disney Dinning Plan, then wouldn't that be the same thing for people who call 407-WDW-Dine? Based on what you said it would be impossible for them to also get Priority Seating.

I didn't say they can't make priority seating. Though actually no one can make priority seating since WDW doesn't even have it any more and hasn't for a while. I said they don't have priority in making seating. In other words if a place is full, it's full. They don't hold tables for possible concierge leve ADRs on a give day. They probably should but they don't. You don't get any advantage is seating using concierge over calling dining yourself.

poohluvrs said:
The wait is killing me! Every time I check my email there's a dozen new DIS post emails, but no concierge response! :crazy:
Check your spam box. AOL and Norton Anti-Spam have been catching a lot of Disney e-mails lately.

Quinn222 said:
You don't get any advantage is seating using concierge over calling dining yourself.

Not always true. Concierges often times have special number and/or know managers at the dining locations (especially at that particular resort), and can get them in when WDW-DINE says it's booked. It's not always possible... but there are occasions where it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter