PSP Deal at Amazon.com

Bearvet

DIS Veteran
DS12 has decided that he wants a PSP for Christmas - I told him that's all he'll be getting. After a few lean years, I'm splurging a bit on the boys - DS17 is getting an Xbox 360 and DS13 is getting an Ipod video. We don't have much family left that buy for them and grandparents usually buy something small. So, I feel like spoiling them a little bit.

Anyhow, Amazon has the PSP Entertainment Pack for $249 (standard price everywhere) which includes 1 ATV game, 1 movie and the 1 gig memory (which is a big deal). If you order by Oct 31 you also get to choose 1 of 4 games for free (Twisted Metal, Ape Escape, WipEout Pure and 1 other) and DS wanted Twisted Metal. It also qualifies for free shipping and you can save $30 if you apply for the Amazon Visa card (I didn't). This seems like a good deal and I figure I can return it if I find a better price. This way he'll at least have another game to start with! Thought I'd let you know...

Last week I odered DS10 a PSP from best buy for $289, it came with Madden 07, and the travel pack (A zippered soft-touch carry case safely transports your PSP along with four UMDs. The included car charger works in conjunction with the USB charger to keep your PSP ready for action. A retractable USB charger cable provides power from any PC USB port, while a USB data cable makes information exchange a snap. Retractable earphones are included for a comfortable listening experience. With this useful kit, you and your PSP will be sitting pretty whenever you're mobile.)
then last Saturday i was looking at Hastings and they have several games marked down, i spent $37.77 on 6 PSP games, 4 of them were $5, and 2 of them were $7.50 and yesterday i bought two more one for 7.50 and the other for $5. So he will be very suprised because i told him that if here were to get a PSP that due to the cost that may be his only present. At work i have been saving small boxes to wrap the games in so he wont know that they are games. He will be really suprised when there are more than just one present under the tree :cool1:

Can you tell me what Hastings is? can you purchase on line? They cound like they have great deals.

kathy87 said:
Can you tell me what Hastings is? can you purchase on line? They cound like they have great deals.

Hastings is a music, video rental and book store.
www.gohastings.com
I am not sure if they have any of the game deals online I was at the store and I was just looking through them to see the prices. But i saved $250 on the first 6 games i bought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter