• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PSA- If you go to Lowes,

OceanAnnie

I guess I have a thing against
watch your step!

I was looking at the flowers outside and someone left one of those hand truck handles down. The hand truck was under a plant stand so all that was "visible" was the handle. I wasn't looking between the aisles. I was looking at the plants. I almost fell. Grabbing at air & trying to find my balance. I can't believe I caught myself!

It's a jungle out there, be careful. :)

So are you saying Lowe's is going to hell in a handtruck? ;)

:rotfl2:

Glad you didn't get hurt!

Thanks! :laughing: I've had a lot of reminders that I'm not 20 lately. I fell off of a chair while painting. :upsidedow That hurt, but I laughed about it. Other bumps and such. Now this. Advil has been a good friend lately. :cloud9:

Thought I'd have a thread about an accident that didn't involve suing. :laughing: :laughing: I mean I could've looked. I just didn't expect it to be there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter