PS3 at Grand Californian

TukityTukers

Earning My Ears
I was just wondering if anyone knew if a PS3 could be hooked up to the TVs at the Grand Californian? Beauty and the Beast and How to Train Your Dragon are coming out on Blu-Ray right before my trip, so I'd like to watch them during our afternoon breaks.

I don't know what kind of cords a PS3 uses, but there was a DVD player in our room last weekend, so if it hooks up the same way, I assume you can.

Kim

If the TV has an HDMI port, I'm sure you can. But I'm sure you know that lol, I'm also interested, for future reference.

not sure if they have HDMI ports but most of the Blu-rays these days come with a DVD and a Digital copy along with the Blu-ray, so either way you should be able to watch them.

If it's a flatscreen, it's most likely it will have a HDMI port, if not, there's always the typical Red White and Yellow plugs.

I don't know whether all the rooms have them but of my last six stays, 3@ GCV and before that, 3@GC, all the TVs had a box in front of the TV that accepts hdmi and regular video inputs. Just remember to bring your own cable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter