PS necessary?

mcky

Earning My Ears
Is it necessary to make PS for every meal. We will be staying at
GF in November.

Not neccessarily, however it will provide you with the assurance that you'll be able to eat where you want, pretty much when you want. I've seen people without PS's turned away from restaurants, or told that the wait would be very long.

Anne

You should also consider if you want a sit-down meal for EVERY meal of the day. If you do, consider a PS for each one. We usually make just 1 or 2 per day and eat counter service, etc for the other meals.

If you know where you want to eat and you don't want to be disappointed I would certainly make some ps.

It also depends on the number of people in your party. We have 5 adults and two children going with us in November and found it necessary. They do have a limited number of table for large parties. But if you are flexiable with your times it might not be a problem

We do have a few places we would like to eat, ie: Shula's, Chef Mickey, 1900 Park Fare. But as for the rest we are not sure.
I hear it not to busy this time of year (Nov 9-15), so I was wondering if PS would be hard to get when we get there? There will be 5 of us 2 adults and 3 teenagers 18,16,14. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by mcky
We do have a few places we would like to eat, ie: Shula's, Chef Mickey, 1900 Park Fare. But as for the rest we are not sure.
I hear it not to busy this time of year (Nov 9-15), so I was wondering if PS would be hard to get when we get there? There will be 5 of us 2 adults and 3 teenagers 18,16,14. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I am heading down Nov 14-21st and it is not busy this time of year. However I did make Ps's for Chef Mickey and 1900 Park fare ( I basically did this because I have a 3 year old nephew and 5 year old niece and wanted to make sure we could get in). They don't require a cc to hold the resssie.

IF you are flexible with your days and times with your meals I say wait until you are down there. But if you have a set date and time I would call and make the ressies.

Have a great trip!!!!!!!!

Sometimes you go down at a not busy time of year and seem to hit the strangest traffic patterns - the parks seem empty - except when it comes to eating where you want to eat when you want to eat. Then every WDW guest seems to be queuing up for the same three restuarants - the one you have your heart set on.

They cost nothing to make except fifteen minutes of your time, are easy to switch later (assuming what you want to switch to is available). Why not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter