• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Proud mommy momment

Serena

<font color=navy>Not afraid of canned biscuits<br>
I have a furbaby that has never walked on the kitchen floor if she could help it. She would always walk around the house to through the dining room, it has hardwood, to the back door.
Well, the other day she found herself in the kitchen. She had been barking at her sister and wasn't paying attention. When she realized where she was, she laid down and couldn't move.
Well, since then she's gotten more adventurous. It still freaks her out a little, but she's been wandering in there more often.
I'm so proud of her. She conquered her fear.

sappy I know. :teeth:

My kitty was like that. He doesn't like the feel of plastic and got stuck in a room while we were painting (had plastic drop cloths). Cried his head off till I came and got him.
A couple months ago we painted the upstairs hallway and again put down those plastic drop cloths. Well he decided that he liked sleeping in mommy's bed enough to walk on the plastic :)

:rotfl: Don't you love them when they are that little. Every day things become an adventure. :cat:

Awwwwww! Poor baby, I can just picture her laying there all helpless!! Glad she's conquering her fear!! :)

Isn't that funny how animals can be. When we got Mabel we kept the stairs to the basement gated so she wouldn't get into anything. A couple weeks ago we tried to get her to come down...she wouldn't budge!!! Even throwing treats down to coax her too!!!

Lisa L from MI said:
Isn't that funny how animals can be. When we got Mabel we kept the stairs to the basement gated so she wouldn't get into anything. A couple weeks ago we tried to get her to come down...she wouldn't budge!!! Even throwing treats down to coax her too!!!

What type of dog is Mable? Ive always loved those dogs, they have beautiful colouring!

Too cute Serena :)

binny said:
What type of dog is Mable? Ive always loved those dogs, they have beautiful colouring!

She is a Weimaraner....you know the "Sesame Street" dog....

She is quite a "handful" too....LOL!

That little brat! Now she's sitting in the kitchen not allowing her sister to come in to eat. See, her bowl was always in the kitchen and she managed to come to eat, but nothing else.
She's just laying there daring her sister to come into the kitchen. It's so hard to scold them when they're so cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter