• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pros and cons of flight time

krispykreme97

Mouseketeer
Flying into London pre-cruise and only spending one day in London before heading to Paris mid-day the following day. Flying in from Memphis I have the option of two flights within my budget. One leaves 0600 and arrives 2245 and the second leaves around 1400 and arrives 0745 the next day. Which flight would you select and why? My concerns with the first flight is the late arrival time but would allow for us to sleep before touring all day the following day. My concerns with the second is not being able to check into hotel room and freshen up prior to touring. I'm sure we could drop off out luggage and perhaps sleep on the plane to overcome jet lag but with the first flight I don't know if we will be able to sleep when we arrive and will be too tired to tour. Please share your thoughts with me.

I'd go with the second. Remember that when you arrive at the airport, you will have a significant travel time into the city.

What we did was to go to the hotel and drop our luggage, and then see a bit of the city on the "tour till you drop" plan. When we got tired (about 5 pm) we returned to the hotel and slept till the next morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter