Proposing at Discovery Cove

marylandterps01

Earning My Ears
Hi there, I plan to take my girlfriend tp DC in early november this year the day before our cruise out of Port Canaveral leaves. I'm going to suprise her as a happy grad school grad present for the day. But I also want to propose at DC and it seems like they are pretty good at it (Dolphin brings the message etc). I was just seeing if I could get any feedback from anyone that's had it done, just looking for how DC employees are with it and such. I'm also looking at either the Premium package or the Elite, any opinions on those would be wonderful. Thanks!!

We went to DC in May and had the premium package! Towards the end of our dolphin swim our trainers had us turn around to see who had the biggest muscles for the "next trick". I happend to be picked. The trainer explained that the dolphin had something that it was going to bring and I had to take it away immediately otherwise the dolphin would keep it as a toy. The dolphin brought me a wonderful bouy that said "Happy 10th Anniversary Sarah & Dan"! They then had my husband come next to me with the dolphin to take a couple pictures. They also were taking pictures as the dolphin delivered it! When we left the dolphin pool they also gave us the backpack filled with the other pieces of the premium package! I also know that when my husband booked the premium package they asked him if he would be giving me a ring! I don't know how they would work that in as he gave me my ring on our cruise that was before our day at DC! Make sure you ask about that when booking your package though. When my husband ordered ours the first person didn't ask that question they were disconnected by accident though and the second person did ask the question.

I personally think that what you plan to do is the most romantic way in the world to pop the big question! Good Luck and enjoy your day at DC!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter