Proposing a new store in Epcot

septimuswigley

Mouseketeer
I have absolutely no idea whether this is the right board to post in, but here goes anyway.

I have an idea for a shop in the United Kingdom pavilion in Epcot. It would be fun, educational, and representing a key aspect of British life. I have many years experience in the industry including the retail side, and I really do think it would fit in with Epcot's aim to educate and entertain.

Who would I even start to approach to discuss the potential for this? I have the beginnings of a business plan in place but I'd like to know who or where to contact to find out if this would even be a viable venture.

I currently live in the UK and the venture would be more than feasible outside of Epcot in the Orlando area, but having Disney so close to my heart means I would like to explore this avenue first.

Many thanks in advance if you can assist me!

Ben

Sorry but no one. Disney does not entertain ideas for rides, shows, attractions, etc. from individuals outside of the company. I know, I have a letter from there legal department from when they returned stuff I sent them for an idea I had years ago.

Also when I worked there people would call all the time with an original idea and politely were told, no thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter