Proof That President Bush Has His Priorities Straight

Our President has taken quite a beating in the Press lately. Obviously none of it is deserved. A straight shooter like President Bush naturally threatens Liberals. They can’t help but react negatively to our President’s innate honesty.

That’s why it’s useless to argue with Liberals about things like the Iraq war. Right-thinking Americans trust the President to do what’s right in the Middle East. Bush supporters understand how improbable it is that Bush could make a mistake. So they don’t spend their time uselessly worrying about things like casualties. Never having learned the meaning of the word “respect”, the only thing Liberals expose with their constant whining is just how much they hate the country that has cradled them since birth.

But finally we have some concrete evidence of Bush’s competence that even Liberals won’t be able to deny. No matter what you say about Bush, at least he has his priorities straight.

This obvious fact is evidenced by a couple events that happened this past week. You might have noticed that the Whitehouse was caught posting instructions on how to make a nuclear bomb on the internet. You also might have noticed that Whitehouse was quite critical of John Kerry for stumbling over a joke that gave the impression to anyone who already detests John Kerry that Mr. Kerry hates enlisted men.

So here’s what we can surmise:

Number of people employed by Whitehouse to monitor secret nuclear plans on the Internet: 0

Number of people employed by the Whitehouse to monitor the speeches of John Kerry: 12

There you have it folks, inconvertible proof that the Bush Whitehouse knows exactly what its doing. Since Iran and North Korea already have nukes, the Whitehouse was able to move valuable resources from the Department of Nuclear Secrets over to the Department of John Kerry Speech Monitoring.

And just in time too. If Kerry had made his gaffe only a week earlier, we might never have known. I think we can all agree that the threat posed by traitors like John Kerry far exceeds the threat posed by those who would use these secret documents to construct nuclear bombs.

Sometimes I wonder how many people read the OP and think to themselves "makes sense to me!"

If you really want to suck people into these posts, you need to post under a different name. We know what to REALLY expect when we see your name under the post title.

Thomas Friedman of the New York Times has a good editorial out on the Kerry so called insult. http://thepremise.com/archives/11/03/2006/556
George Bush, Dick Cheney and Don Rumsfeld think you’re stupid. Yes, they do.

They think they can take a mangled quip about President Bush and Iraq by John Kerry — a man who is not even running for office but who, unlike Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney, never ran away from combat service — and get you to vote against all Democrats in this election.

Every time you hear Mr. Bush or Mr. Cheney lash out against Mr. Kerry, I hope you will say to yourself, “They must think I’m stupid.” Because they surely do.

They think that they can get you to overlook all of the Bush team’s real and deadly insults to the U.S. military over the past six years by hyping and exaggerating Mr. Kerry’s mangled gibe at the president.

What could possibly be more injurious and insulting to the U.S. military than to send it into combat in Iraq without enough men — to launch an invasion of a foreign country not by the Powell Doctrine of overwhelming force, but by the Rumsfeld Doctrine of just enough troops to lose? What could be a bigger insult than that?
The Kerry quote was a mistake taken out of context. Everyone who watched the rest of the speech has agreed. However, bush and Rove are counting on people buying their lies and it appears that they were correct as to a decent number.

Carl said:
If you really want to suck people into these posts, you need to post under a different name. We know what to REALLY expect when we see your name under the post title.
Different name?

No thank-you. I’m a proud American who would never consider using a fake name to post my ideas on the internet. I fully back everything I write, which is why I only post under my real fake name – Mossman.

I would suspect the White House (not Whitehouse) has been infiltrated by lying, whining Democrats!

GeorgeG said:
I would suspect the White House (not Whitehouse) has been infiltrated by lying, whining Democrats!
Good catch George.

And bonus points for referencing the propensity of Democrats to lie and whine.

Remember folks:

Republican administrations might post nuclear plans on the internet for our enemies to download. But when was the last time you saw a Republican senator who wasn't up for election, stumble over a lame joke and wrongly give the impression he believed something he didn't?

If you vote for a Democrat, you are only encouraging other Democrats to muff lame jokes. And we all know what a tragedy that would be for our country.

I think the choice is clear, you either vote for the party that gives our enemies easy access to information on how to construct nuclear devices, or you vote for the party of muffed jokes.

Bush is just following the priority list of his Republicans in Congress:

Congress reduces its oversight role

WASHINGTON -- Back in the mid-1990s, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives, aggressively delving into alleged misconduct by the Clinton administration, logged 140 hours of sworn testimony into whether former president Bill Clinton had used the White House Christmas card list to identify potential Democratic donors.

In the past two years, a House committee has managed to take only 12 hours of sworn testimony about the abuse of prisoners at Iraq's Abu Ghraib prison.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/w...05/11/20/congress_reduces_its_oversight_role/

Yes, you read that right. The Republicans spent 140 hours investigating Bill Clinton's Christmas card list, but investigated for a total of 12 hours the very incident, Abu Ghraib, that was the beginning of the end of Bush's Iraq fantasy.

I certainly feel like my tax money was well spent. How about you? At least they spent 12 hours investigating Abu Ghraib. They haven't spent one minute investigating what happened to 8.8 billion American tax dollars lost in Iraq that no one can account for. They haven't spent 30 seconds investigating what happened to 160,000,000 American tax dollars that were spent on Laura Bush's pet project, a children's hospital in Basra that will never be completed.

What the hell is wrong with this picture? :furious:

And then there are still people in this country who will vote to keep the Congressional Republicans in power.

Geez, what the hell is wrong with that picture? :furious:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter