Proof of AAA & Annual Passholders & Fan Club

mousey

DIS Veteran
We usually visit Universal at least once a year--having stayed in all 3 hotels, we have never been asked to show proof of AAA, Annual Passholder, or Fan Club card, even though we used one of the these (the best rate at the time) to book the room. If they asked us, we had the required card, but nobody ever wants to see it? Anyone else have any experience with these???

We go every year too. Half the time they ask, the other not. You never know so you had better have the card for the rate you reserved.

Lou

There were times that I was asked, then there were times that I wasn't :confused3 To be on the safe side, I would not make a ressie for a rate that I was not entitled to.

i just came back yesterday. this was the 1st time that i had an annual pass and when i checked in, even though they gave me the AP rate, they never asked for the card and still had me down for free tickets for the stay 4 play free deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter