Proof Book - when does it arrive?

Tinker Bell Fan

DIS Veteran
For those of you who upgraded their photo package - when did you receive the proof book? Is it a book or is it the online viewing of the photos?

We had our Escape VR about 3 weeks ago and I'm getting anxious - I WANT to see the pictures! :rotfl:

We upgraded to the Cinderella "D" (or "C" - I can't remember off hand right now) but we paid $750 and were told that a package would arrive (that we had to sign for) in a "few weeks". Our upgrade is to include 24 pics for the album, a DVD, an 11x13 photo of our choosing, and a proof book. And the website - I think.

So I'm curious how long does it actually take. Thanks!!

Our proof book came VERY quickly - I'm thinking less than three weeks. However, we're STILL waiting on the albums and high res dvd. They took over a week and a half just to process my visa, and it's been over 3 weeks since that was processed. On our sheet it said 4-6 weeks, so I remind DH of that every single day when he asks "Did the albums come yet?? You should call them."

Are your pics up on the website? Our MK pics were up when we got home from our honeymoon and I don't remember receiving a notice to view them online. I just knew the website and the password is Bridelastname / Groomlastname Wedding. Password seems always to be 1971

I know it's not your proofs but it's something!

What is the website that you can check? We got our proofs yesterday, but I was wondering if they were up on the website.

Thanks! I will call them tomorrow. It's been 3 weeks since our VR and I figured I'm just getting antsy. :)

If the pics are on the website I have no idea since I haven't been notified as of yet. Plus I'm not sure what the website link is.

What is the link?

http://www.collages.net/consumersite/clientspecificpages/disney/login_fairytaleweddings.aspx

then as i said the name of event (now i may have the order of bride/groom backwards so try both) but ours was: Farry / Jennings Wedding (you need a space before and after the slash)

try password 1971

its worth a try!

Thanks - I tried the link and put in our names (tried different ways) but kept getting an error message. I'll have to call them tomorrow.

Thanks again for the link!

So frustrating!

I called and emailed our planner - she's out all this week! :mad: I mean I know she's busy with other weddings going on this week - but it is still frustrating especially when you've paid a lot of money already! At least when I emailed I sent it to Rosie too - since I have no idea who my planner's assistant is (never had to deal with one - only ever dealt with Tanis & Rosie).

Hopefully someone will get back to me (soon). :rolleyes1

Thanks - I tried the link and put in our names (tried different ways) but kept getting an error message. I'll have to call them tomorrow.

Thanks again for the link!

When DPS put our VR pics online the username for our event was "[our last name] Vow Renewal" - did you try that configuraton? Good luck!:goodvibes

When DPS put our VR pics online the username for our event was "[our last name] Vow Renewal" - did you try that configuraton? Good luck!:goodvibes

Yep tried that combo too - no luck. And no email or phone call yet either. I even went to the Disney photographers website and clicked on the "contact us" button and sent a message that way. Hopefully someone will contact me. :upsidedow It's driving me crazy.

I'm hoping the pictures are ok and something didn't happen to them.

Finally got a response from Rosie - but all it said was that there seems to be a delay and they are just now putting up the ones from the beginning of the month of April. She didn't say anything in regards that they would contact me when it goes up or anything like that. But at least I did receive a response (3 days after my initial email).

So now I'm wondering how many events were there from April 1 to 13? I know ours was the last one on the 13th (there was a wedding earlier that morning). And how long before our pics are online? :confused3 :headache:

Our photos were available online about 5 weeks after our wedding. We got an email with the information that said that we would get our copies, proof and cd in the mail 3-4 weeks from when they emailed me and we got them the very next day! :rotfl: The proof book is a booklet with all the prints numbered. We submitted our sheets with our photo selections about 2 weeks ago, so Im guessing that I still have another good month before I get the albums. I am also still waiting for our video :sad1: I really want to see it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter