Promoparcs AP

zanzibar138

DIS Veteran
I'm really having some issues getting these tickets - I'm starting to wonder if it's a sign lol!

When I first went to buy our APs, we had more than 6 months to go, and we wouldn't be able to exchange them in time, so I had to wait.

When it was finally time when I could buy them, Disney were implementing a price change, and the discount sites had stopped selling them for a couple of months.

When they were available again I signed up to Promoparcs, but got confused because I thought they were only selling childrens tickets.

Then by the time I figured it out, my job situation had changed and I didn't have the money.

So now I'm finally trying again, and Promoparcs are now saying that they won't ship to my address! A couple of months ago when I had the confusion about the tickets, I got all the way to the payment page with no problems. Why would they be saying they won't ship to me when they would a couple of months ago? :confused3 I tried putting my Mum's address in just in case it was a problem with my address, but they wouldn't ship to her either.

I'm annoyed now because I've paid the joining fee specifically to get these tickets, and if they won't ship to me, I won't be able to get them. So I feel like it's been a bit of a waste of money signing up! I know it's only a few euros, but that's a few euros that could have gone towards something else.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is it worth trying again in a few days? Any other suggestions?

Contact them either by mail or via their facebook page. They might have stopped sending them out of Europe due to Christmas posting dates or pbs that could have occurred in the past.

If they can't send you tickets by post or by email I'd ask for a refund and I don't see they being a pb with them giving you that.

Look at CEM, I would always recommend them first as I know that they are more hands on with their clients plus they work with a lot of TO's and leisure groups that I have worked with :)

Thanks Carrie :goodvibes At the time when I joined, the APs at CEM had to be exchanged too early, which is why I went with Promoparcs. Good point about Christmas - if it's just that I'll wait until after New Year. Will they respond to an email in English? I don't know any French!

I'd write it in English and then run it through Google translate - it wouldn't be perfect but they will get the gist and I know lots of English speaking people have purchased from them and communicated with them so it should be ok.

I'll be back on line Friday if you don't have any luck on your own, just pm me :goodvibes

Thanks again Carrie. Looks like it's getting sorted :cool1:

For the benefit of anyone else who might have a similar issue, they no longer post to Australia and will email me the passes. However, for this option to come up, I need to change the delivery address to a European country. Fingers crossed it works!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter