• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Promo extended?

Tiggerlover48

Mouseketeer
I thought I read a thread that the current promo of discounted points and 100 developers points (if you bought 160 points) was extended for several more weeks.

If that correct? Or is it ending tomorrow March 3rd?

Thank you.

When I spoke to my sales rep Friday night he said it was ending tomorrow, March 3rd. Not sure if that changed yesterday but I doubt it.

The promo to receive the $10 off SSR or $8 off AKV per point is still going on after tomorrow but not the extra 100 points. At least that is what I was told.

Guess we are going to buy today/tomorrow then!

Good luck with your decision.

We spoke to our rep Friday and received the same info. He said the promo ended tomorrow.:eek:

Yes it is ending tomorrow as far as i know.I soke with my guide yesterday and made sure to ask about that and was told yes it is ending tomorrow.

Don't you just love those bullets! It ends tomorrow.

Yes I do! We had semi looked into DVC 13 years ago and didn't do it. Now we are paying twice the price!!! So we are just going do it!!! Very excited. I have it all planned and just waiting for my 7 month window to use my develop points!!!!!

The promo to receive the $10 off SSR or $8 off AKV per point is still going on after tomorrow but not the extra 100 points. At least that is what I was told.

Wow. Really? Does anyone know how long this will last? We're planning an add-on soon and would love to get $10 off. We really wouldn't be using the bonus points anyway since our next trip is more than a year away.

Wow. Really? Does anyone know how long this will last? We're planning an add-on soon and would love to get $10 off. We really wouldn't be using the bonus points anyway since our next trip is more than a year away.

Oh, I'd guess this will last until after the KTR sells out... With all the chatter about the Contemporary site, they'll need to "incentivize" the other properties.

Oh, I'd guess this will last until after the KTR sells out... With all the chatter about the Contemporary site, they'll need to "incentivize" the other properties.

I wonder if the new incentives (there is always some promo going on) will be even better than the current incentives? :confused3

There have also been grumblings of a price increase again. My bet is that when the promo ends, a new one will be announced along with a $2-$3 per point increase. I think this is still the best time to buy for now.

Also, you don't actually have to buy tomorrow. Just make sure you leave a message for your guide tomorrow (even after hours is ok). Then they will call you back in a day or two and then you get the contract mailed to you, etc. You have a good 10-14 days to decide and nothing is official till you send the contract back.

So if you really are thinking of buying, call tomorrow to make contact with your guide and then you still really have lots of time to mull it over and see if anything new comes along....

K

Thanks! And the minimum to purchase for the $10 off is 110 points, correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter