Promo Code for Discovery Code late December?

momofrose

Earning My Ears
Hi all - I am so glad I found you. We are taking my 6 year old son to Orlando on December 27th as his big Hannukah/Christmas gift. We are bringing himto Clearwater to visit with Winter at the aquarium and would love for himto intract with the dolphins are Discovery Cover during our stay. The cost is a bit prohibitive at $269.00 per person. Does anyone have a promo code that I can use? I have searched for hours but have found nothing. My son was just diagnosed with Lymes disease (chronic) and has been having a rough bout - This would make him smile so big it would be incredible. Any help would be great!! Thank you. :goodvibes

You can get a hefty discount with a Seaworld AP. Up to 6 people with one pass. For December 27th- $169 with dolphin swim, $69 for non-swim.
I think a 1 year AP to SW is $120.
You can either pickup the AP at Seaworld which is free, BUT you have to pay about $14 to park. OR you have the pass shipped which I think is $10, BUT the pass is activated when they ship it.

EDIT... sorry "Passmember2011"

PS. it also works for many dates in 2012.

You can get a hefty discount with a Seaworld AP. Up to 6 people with one pass. For December 27th- $169 with dolphin swim, $69 for non-swim.
You can either pickup the AP at Seaworld which is free, BUT you have to pay about $14 to park. OR you have the pass shipped which I think is $10, BUT the pass is activated when they ship it.

Just a reminder though, these $169 prices does NOT include the extra ticket to one of the sister park. So if you're planning to go to SeaWorld as well, then you'll need to purchase a separate ticket for the other members of the group.

Just a reminder though, these $169 prices does NOT include the extra ticket to one of the sister park. So if you're planning to go to SeaWorld as well, then you'll need to purchase a separate ticket for the other members of the group.

So how does this work? I have 4 adults in my party. We all want to do the dolphin swim. Do I purchase 1 SW AP for $120. then buy 4 DC tickets @ $169 each using the SW AP discount or do I have it all wrong.

So how does this work? I have 4 adults in my party. We all want to do the dolphin swim. Do I purchase 1 SW AP for $120. then buy 4 DC tickets @ $169 each using the SW AP discount or do I have it all wrong.

You do not have to purchase the SW AP yet, but if you go on the Discoverycove.com website and start your 'purchase', there's a box up top for promo code, you just put in the code "Passmember2011" and the $169 rate will come up. When you're there @ DC, they'll ask for your SW AP which will have to be activated at the time.

Sorry I am a little confused about the free AP pass... U said it's 120 ... But later said we can pick up the FrEe AP pass on site. Are u saying that we can get the other free AP passes for the rest of the party? And only need to buy 1 to get the DC discount price? Thank you for your help

You only need one AP to get a discount for up to 6 people! You can bring 6 guests under 1 AP. I bought one AP on the EZ pay plan, which at the time was $9.00/mnth for a year, then after a year you can discontinue it or keep paying monthly on it! Or you can buy it outright! You don't need to buy your AP today when booking DC, just go to the DC website, at the top for promotion code put in PASSMEMBER2011 then do the rest on line! When you get to Florida, you can go to SW and buy a Season pass, but it will cost you $14 to go in and park! If you order it online at the SW website you can have the AP sent to you, and it will be activated when shipped, so you only have a year from that date! But I am not sure where you are from, but we are in Canada, and I can't do it online, it won't allow Canadians to be AP holders if buying online, I have to go and get my AP at SW. I have 1 that is currently active, and I have one I left to long and should have renewed and now it won't let me renew it online! If you need any help you can PM me, I just booked DC for 8 of us, that is why I need the 2nd AP now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter