Project X for the Blackberry?

eazyeray

Professional Xtreme Lurker
I haven't read the other Project X threads so I don't know if this has been asked but will there eventually be a Blackberry app?

Just an FYI to all, the OP on this thread is not me, I do not know them at all.

I am not the only one wondering about the porting to BB.

I haven't read the other Project X threads so I don't know if this has been asked but will there eventually be a Blackberry app?

We do not know at this time.

Just an FYI to all, the OP on this thread is not me, I do not know them at all.

I am not the only one wondering about the porting to BB.

We could not have mistaken them for you.
The OP's question was clear and to the point, without any negativity.

Give em a break guys, let them get this one of the ground before you beat them up over another model...

Since the app hasn't been released yet I would think that Pete and company want to see the results of this one before spending more time and money on a completely separate programming but knowing them if its successful they will at least consider it, they are after all, business men...

I'm waiting for Project X 5.0 - that app will not require an iPhone, Blackberry, or any portable technology. You just download it straight to your brain via the USB port behind your ear, and you're good to go.

I need to take my meds....

As a programmer, I can tell you first hand that making an app for iPhone and Blackberry are totally different animals. Whereas there is only 1 iPhone, there are several Blackberries, so making an app that works on all of them would definitely be a heck of a lot more work, and even then would be a far less user friendly experience than a similar app for an iPhone.

Its the same as programming for MacIntosh vs Windows. The MacIntosh has a few set hardware skews, whereas there are literally an infinite number of hardware permutations for Windows boxes.

I figured there wouldn't be an app for the blackberry any time soon but I thought asking wouldn't hurt. What really stinks is I just got a blackberry tour and live365 doesn't have an app for it or the bold yet. That's what's really dissapointing to me. I got the VIP and now I can't use it when I most want to. Oh, the horror.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter