• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PROJECT 365 - Saturday,October 10th

JESW

<font color=blue>We have 4 cats, 1 anole lizard, a
What did you take a picture of today?? :goodvibes

I have been sick all week and haven't taken a daily picture since Tuesday so I'll be doing some filling in. :) Good thing there has been enough to take pictures of lately.

Not that I am hoping for winter to come any sooner, but I really need a good frost to kill these allergies...

Jill

Things have been crazy this week... sick, not sick, sick, not sick, sick, not sick... I feel like a ping pong ball! :)

Anyway, today's photo was of DS13's last regular season soccer game... They are doing great!! Tournament is next weekend..

I might also take a photo of DD since she attended Youth Congress today and plans to do that again every year til she graduates! :)

Hope you guys feel better soon! :flower3:

Today was the Hartford marathon in CT. They run down our street. Took of picture of kids watching runners go by.

It was a picture of DD at her first swim meet of the season. She is one of the "big kids" on the team now (she is a freshman) and she got to lead the group cheer at the start of the meet! She was so excited!................P

Pjlla, (also known as my mom)
Yes, the swim meet made me VERY happy, including 3 seconds off my hundred fly. And I got to CHEER!

Today's pic was of FIL, MIL, SIL, DNephew, me, DH & DS at FIL's bday party!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter