• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Prohibited Items Now Includes String Lights

We are doing a Wish Xmas cruise during Christmas. I need to figure out the tree situation.
dec 20 (3).JPGdec 22 (25).JPGdec 25 (14).jpg
This is the tree and lights I did in both staterooms. I hung the stockings from the drapes with chip clips and then Christmas morning, after Santa had come and they were heavy, he put them under the tree. The trees were from Amazon and traveled flat and popped up. I think they came with the battery lights, but I added my own so they would be on a timer. Disney generally has mini trees for sale for the stateroom, but around $125, so this was much cheaper and bigger :)

Just got off Magic today! Many doors had battery powered lights on them in various shapes and sizes. No one said anything and they stayed up the whole sailing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter