Program on Disney Cruise Line on Travel Channel

Thanks...I have been wanting to see this, but I do not get Travel Channel. My sister can tape this for me. :D

Carol36:wave:

Thanks for the info.

I don't care if it's the old one or a new one. I just love watching these. My family is getting tired of the DCL video!! LOL

I checked Travel Channel's site to find out if it was airing any other time, but can't find it at all. The only show I saw about a cruise ship is "Voyager: Beyond the Cruise".

A small piece of advice, get the DCL promotional DVD. It is more than a sales pitch this time. It includes a lot of new footage, and the 1/2 hour 'Making of the Magic' video they show on the stateroom tv.

OK I realized that the "search" feature wasn't bringing up anything so I went to the weekly TV schedule instead and found it there. I'm confused because I used to do searches to find shows I wanted to see and it always worked. Oh well.

Thanks, gctong! I have my email reminders set up so I won't forget about it.

Originally posted by DMS_cruisers04
Holly, I just checked Tivo, it has a 2003 date listed, so I'm guessing the same one.

Thanks, Mike! I have this one on tape, and I think I've watched it probably 15 times since we booked our cruise (and that was only a month ago)...it's great! I guess I won't have to tape it this time...or maybe I should in case I wear out my tape! ;)

Thanks! I will be on my way to the 'Worlds Best' cruise, but will have family watch it while I am gone. :-)

NSWIFT:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

They are not only playing it on 3/26 at 7:00pm but on 3/27 at 2:00AM and 10:00 Am (in case you miss the first showing)

You might also be interested in:
3/23 @ 6:00pm Cruise ship secrets and @ 7:00 pm Worlds Best Cruise Ships

and for people who are doing Disney world too
3/22
- @ 11:00 am and 11:30 Great Hotels featuring Yacht and Beach Club and Animal Kingdom Lodge
- @ 4:00 pm Undiscovered Walt Disney World
- @ 6:00 pm Disney Imagineers
- @ 7:00 pm WDW Behind the Scenes
- @ 8:00pm Ultimate WDW
3/23
- @ 3:00 pm Disneys Wilderness Lodge

Enjoy!!!!!

Thanks gctong!! Since we just booked our vacation, I've been waiting to see this on the Travel Channel. I'll be looking forward to seeing it.

They are not only playing it on 3/26 at 7:00pm but on 3/27 at 2:00AM and 10:00 Am (in case you miss the first showing)

Do you think that these time are eastern? for example 7/6 central?

I feel so goofy asking such a question since the answer is probably obvious.

-Erin

bump............

This is on tonight.............. wouldn't want anyone to miss it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter