Professional Internship questions (Opinions, please)

KeithSkud

Virginia Tech Hokies
So, I'm doing the DCP this spring (checking in in 10 days, actually) and have already applied to two professional internships. One is the Engineering PI and the other is a Sourcing & Procurement PI. Both for the summer (2013). Has anybody applied to these before and done them? I would like to know how soon you heard back for your first interview and how much experience you had prior to applying (what you put on your resume/CV).

Also, a side question: My friend is talking me up to get a job doing life guarding/recreation at Hilton Head Island. I already sent in an email and they are calling me back wanting to ask questions and probably set up an interview. This job would be awesome for the summer but what would be better? PI or working at HHI? I dont want to accept the job at HHI and then, a month later, get accepted for the PI and not be able to do it.

Any opinions would be awesome, thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter