Professional Internship - Fall 2011

Has anyone heard about any PR internships??? I found out a few weeks ago I was rejected for the Disney Institute PR internship. But I'm still waiting to hear from Sales and Travel and Youth Groups and Conventions.

:-D I just received a call from Disney and have a second interview tomorrow for the API "College and International Programs Education Coordinator". Everyone its here we are going to start hearing back for the APIs. I am more then excited for tomorrow. Has anyone else heard anything or anyone going for the "College and International Programs Education Coordinator" (just curious)? :-D

I've been reading this thread for a while now and I thought it was time to join in the conversations to say that one of my Tri Delta sisters was just accepted into the DAK Conservation Education PI! I'm very excited for her and I thought others who applied for that same position should know that she was accepted today :)

Now it's going to be torture to continue waiting to hear from Disney about my almuni PI (guest relations)....

Hey guys!

Congrats to everyone getting second interviews and positions! Glad we are finally making progress! I'm still waiting...come on Guest Relations :cool1:

Just wanted to make sure everyone was in the FB group! It's called Disney Professional Internship - Fall 2011. (duh haha)

Faith trust and pixie dust!!

hey everyone! i was just wondering about your processes applying for the disney internship. i'm interested in it as well as my friend but we don't know anyone who has ever done it. Thanks!

Did anyone allpy for the Creative Entertainment Art Design PI? I had my first interview early last month and was told I'd hear by early May. I thought the interview went well and was curious if anyone else had any updates on this position. Good Luck!

hey everyone! i was just wondering about your processes applying for the disney internship. i'm interested in it as well as my friend but we don't know anyone who has ever done it. Thanks!

Part of it depends on which PI you want, but pretty much... the link to Disney Careers will become active when PIs open up and are listed on that site. You submit your resume and information through that and then wait. You'll then get emails or phone calls explaining the next steps until you hear a decision.

The PI website has almost all the information you need to know how to be ready for the process and what to do when it's time to apply.

Good luck when you go for it!

Haven't got the rejection yet, but someone else on the FB group already was offered the Production Assistant PI and only one person gets it... I guess this semester was a total fail for me =(

Haven't got the rejection yet, but someone else on the FB group already was offered the Production Assistant PI and only one person gets it... I guess this semester was a total fail for me =(

But Rory....I saw that post...was that the only Production Assistant in the whole PI program, she didn't from what I can tell indicate what area she was working in? Weren't you up for the Disney Institute? I am thinking maybe she's in another area doing a Production Assistant role? Just saying maybe? :confused3

Thanks Felicia, but she was up for the exact same one. Our interviews were right after each other. Thanks for the kind words and all your support through this process. I'll just have to try again next semester!

Thanks Felicia, but she was up for the exact same one. Our interviews were right after each other. Thanks for the kind words and all your support through this process. I'll just have to try again next semester!

I'm right here with ya Rory! See ya in Disney though? You are doing the CP right?

I'm sure this is nothing, but my Disney Jobs site profile looks entirely screwed up. I applied for two FT positions today and I went back this evening to make sure everything was in, and it says that my DFTW Planner application was resubmitted this evening. I am highly confused since I've already received a rejection from this PI. :sad2:

Hahaha, oh Disney, you do like to torment me, don't you? :rotfl:

Last night I had one fortune cookie left from some takeout i had last weekend, and before i ate it i asked, "Will disney call me back soon?" and when i opened it it said "Good news will come to you from far away."

Needless to say that was an AMAZING confidence booster! hehe

The PI from Sales could have been wrong about only 1 position... if no rejection has come through, there's still hope!

:flower3:

I'm sure this is nothing, but my Disney Jobs site profile looks entirely screwed up. I applied for two FT positions today and I went back this evening to make sure everything was in, and it says that my DFTW Planner application was resubmitted this evening. I am highly confused since I've already received a rejection from this PI. :sad2:

Hahaha, oh Disney, you do like to torment me, don't you? :rotfl:

hold the phone... if you get rejected from all the PIs you applied for, you're eligible to apply for FT/PT positions on the website? i've been on the disney jobs site and the "apply now" button has never been up (because it's been less than 6 mo since applying for the PIs). so there's a chance i could apply to work at disney anyways?

Well, got my rejection notice for the Dist. Marketing Services – E-Learning/Social Media Internship this morning. I'm officially down to 1 and I have my 2nd interview for the Facilitator Assistant on Wednesday.

Bringing my Pioneer Tigger home from work to help inspire me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter