Professional Internship - Fall 2011

Hey Hobostar, I'm applying for the ACCO/Finance PI's! I have my first interview in a couple minutes, eek! Good luck on your next interview!

Hi there KelBelle89! Did you already got your 2nd interview already for your Finance/Accountant one? Fl or CA?

Yesterday I got a call from Disney PI Casting and was offered the Accounting / Finance PI in Orlando working with the Financial Systems department. I'm looking at living outside of the Disney housing, is anyone else looking for roommates in Orlando? I want to dig up some information on apartments around Disneyworld... my big concerns are price and furniture being an issue.

Congrats to all the Accounting/Finance Interns, great job you guys!!!

Considering I haven't heard anything yet, I'm guessing my chances are diminishing, but hey, whatever happens happens. Still praying for good news though!

Hey Guys,

My move in date is August 17th, if anybody is looking for male roommates to live outside of the Disney housing (I'd like my own room), please let me know.

Thanks

Congrats to all the Accounting/Finance Interns, great job you guys!!!

Considering I haven't heard anything yet, I'm guessing my chances are diminishing, but hey, whatever happens happens. Still praying for good news though!

yup i haven't heard back anything either :(

April! April! April! :flower3:

Yesterday I got a call from an unknown number, but I got it late in the ring and I was on a loud crowded bus of children. The person hung up quickly.

Today I got a call from an unknown number, but missed it. No message left.

I'm semi-freaking out... :rotfl:

Part of me hopes it's Disney, but the other part of me sort of hopes it's just a telemarketer so I can feel a little more at ease about missing them. Either way my nerves are super high right now :scared1:

April! April! April! :flower3:

Yesterday I got a call from an unknown number, but I got it late in the ring and I was on a loud crowded bus of children. The person hung up quickly.

Today I got a call from an unknown number, but missed it. No message left.

I'm semi-freaking out... :rotfl:

Part of me hopes it's Disney, but the other part of me sort of hopes it's just a telemarketer so I can feel a little more at ease about missing them. Either way my nerves are super high right now :scared1:

I SOOO know how you feel! Everytime my phone rings my pulse starts racing -- I got a call from an unknown number yesterday, but it turned out to just be a wrong number; what a mean April Fool's trick, lol! Disney Weddings must be making its decisions a little later than some of the other departments. :confused3 I just have to keep telling myself: no news is good news!

I was wondering if anyone had heard anything about the alumni only pi's?

I was wondering the same exact thing... i haven't heard anything either... and my email address that they have just got shut down because it got hacked into and was sending spam so now i'm trying to figure out who to contact to give them my new email, so i'm SUPER freaking out...

The waiting is so painful!! I wish there was like status update week by week.

I was wondering if anyone had heard anything about the alumni only pi's?

If history repeats itself:
A) Good news will come in the next two weeks
B) Rejection will come on April 30

You may even hear after May 1... I got called 2 days before the internship would start for a final interview, after not hearing anything by the deadline :scared1:

If history repeats itself:
A) Good news will come in the next two weeks
B) Rejection will come on April 30

You may even hear after May 1... I got called 2 days before the internship would start for a final interview, after not hearing anything by the deadline :scared1:

Thanks for the heads up! I was wondering the same thing. :goodvibes

I just got a call from Disney, and I set up my second interview for tomorrow (it's for the WDW Security Graphic Design Internship). :woohoo: I got my rejection letter from the WDW CP at the end of March, which was so sad. :sad1: After that, I really doubted that I would hear any good news from Disney. Now I'm super nervous for this interview! I applied for two other graphic design internships, so I'll let you know if I hear anything from them.

I just got a call from Disney, and I set up my second interview for tomorrow (it's for the WDW Security Graphic Design Internship). :woohoo: I got my rejection letter from the WDW CP at the end of March, which was so sad. :sad1: After that, I really doubted that I would hear any good news from Disney. Now I'm super nervous for this interview! I applied for two other graphic design internships, so I'll let you know if I hear anything from them.

Congrats!!!!! that's so exciting!!!

I feel like odds are that it would usually be the other way around--you get accepted in the CP and not the PI, so that's quite impressive!

Each post about someone getting a call makes me more and more obsessive about keeping my phone with me at all times lol

Just finished my second interview with the Animal Program PI and got accepted for the Conservation Education Internship at the Living Seas with Nemo and Friends :yay::banana::cheer2: As my interview said... I can now breathe.

Some information I did find out though... I was accepted earlier into the CP program as a lifeguard and had already paid my $300 deposit for the program. Well, they are refunding that money, I think because I am transferring into another area within Disney and not dropping out of the program completely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter